Role: Talent Manager’s Assistant
Term: Paid 3 month trial (starting immediately) leading to a permanent position
Salary: Dependent on candidate’s experience
Location: Central London (Bloomsbury Square office, regular national and international travel required)
Hours: 10-6pm (Regular overtime required)
Submissions: Please submit cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Diving Bell is hiring!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our talent management team in a Manager’s assistant role.
The role will entail working closely alongside company founders and talent managers Kim Butler and Justin Girdler as well as with the Diving Bell talent roster. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience working across all areas of a small, but highly ambitious, talent management company with possibilities of a long-term role within the company.
Duties will include:
- General assistant duties
- Finance and contractual admin
- Handling travel logistics on behalf of Director’s and talent
- Scheduling of Director’s and Talent’s diaries
- General office management
- Maintaining the company contact database and creating content for company industry mailers
- Deal negotiating on behalf of the talent
The successful candidate will:
- Gain insight into how a small and successful talent management business is run
- Shadow the company founder
- Learn how talent are managed and represented professionally
- Be included in various strategy, talent and new business meetings
- Learn and develop negotiating skills
- Develop a personal industry network
- Gain insight into the entertainment industry including broadcast, literary, fashion, digital, brand partnerships and publicity
- Have the opportunity to work closely and build relationships with some incredibly talented and inspiring individuals
Please only respond to this position if the following apply to you:
- You are a highly organised person
- Your general communication skills are excellent
- You are great with numbers
- You have a general interest and understanding of popular culture and current affairs
- You consider yourself a feminist (whether you are male or female)
- Your understanding of how to utilise social media platforms is high
- You are competent on Apple Pages / Microsoft Powerpoint and Photoshop and have an eye for quality design. Your role will include creating decks.
- You are dynamic and enthusiastic
- You are a bright and engaging personality
- The current Diving Bell talent roster excite you
We don’t care what school you went to, what gender or race you are, who your Dad or Mum is or how beautiful you are.
We are open to various levels of experience and will build out the role and salary based on the individual candidate.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to meet with every applicant, but very much look forward to meeting those that we feel fit the bill.
Justin & Kim, Diving Bell Co-Founders and Directors.
Please email us a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We are as interested in your cover letter as we are your CV)